Sunday, 6 August 2017

Guest Designer: AnastasiaElena

Hey crafty peeps!

I hope you are all well and keeping busy!

We are joined by a very talented lady today and one of our previous winners, AnastasiaElena! She is here to share her project with us and what a gem it is...



Hi mixed media lovers!

Today with you AnastasiaElena. I am very excited to be a guest designer!

I live in Saint-Petersburg(Russia), it's located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland.

Scrapbooking is my passion for several years. This is my relaxation and my way to express my emotions. I love to make layouts, tags, canvases, altered objects and really
like to reuse old things. My latest passion is ATC's. It's so fun to create little stories on small pieces.
In the last couple of years I prefer the style mix of media. I adore sprays, pastes, paints, inks, hot embossing etc. 


I love Summer more than other times of the year and I made a postcard about the Northern Summer. Our summer is not so colorful and unfortunately it has not many warm days. So in my work more dreams and fantasies).


I used laces for background and color up them of sprays and dry pigments. For painting shells I used products from the Finnabair Art Alchemy series.
I like to use wire in my works and in this work I made a sailboat out of it.




Awesome! Awesome and more awesomeness! We really love your postcard, AnastasiaElena and thank you for sharing it here with us! Hopefully we see you around! 

Thank you for stopping by, everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's post. We'll be back next week with a new challenge so prepare for some more mixed media inspiration! 

All the best! 

Ingrid xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x